Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Opera & the catalogue upgrade

There is a known issue with the Opera browser when you're on the My Account - Review My Account page all you see are the tabs Account Summary, Checkouts, Holds. The rest of the information is hidden.

I have passed on the feedback that several of our members using Opera are having difficulties with the new layout. SirsiDynix, the software provider, list the following supported browsers - Internet Explorer 6 & 7, Firefox 2x & 3x, Safari on a Mac. I suggest trying one of these. I've got Internet Explorer 8 & Firefox 3 on my PC at work and it works on those. I've also tried it out on Google Chrome and although it isn't supported it seems to work fine.

Download Internet Explorer
Download Mozilla Firefox
Download Safari


Cheers, Maryanne

No comments: