Thursday, February 26, 2009

More closures for Friday 27th February

Things happen fast around here. Just as I posted this updated list of library closures for Friday 27th February, I got another set.
  • Belgrave, Healesville, Montrose, Mt Evelyn and Yarra Junction libraries are closed for the day
  • The Knox Mobile will off the road all day
  • The Ranges Mobile will be off the road all day
  • The Valley Mobile will be off the road all day
We'll be getting council advisory messages and checking CFA reports with regards to Saturday, so please check the blog as I'll login in the morning from home to see if there are any updates on closures.

I'll keep updating this as information comes to hand, so check the blog before visiting the libraries in the Yarra Ranges.

While I'm talking about closures you can check the Education Department website for a list of school closures for Friday.

Cheers, Maryanne

No comments: