Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Follow the Knox Library refurbishment

You may have noticed that I've added a Flickr badge to the sidebar on the right hand side of this blog that is showing the latest photos of Knox Library throughout the refurbishment.

I don't know about you but I find the whole process of renovating fascinating, so long as I'm not doing all of the work. So sit back and click on the images to the right to be transported to my Flickr page. Staff will be visiting the library frequently and taking photos, which I'll be uploading to Flickr.

There's going to be a lot of changes including moving the public pc's to the area where the magazines currently reside. Also, the current activity room has been dismantled and a new one will be built in the junior area.

Cheers, Maryanne
aka webgurl

No comments: