Thursday, April 12, 2007

Checkout the new layout

Hey everyone.....Don't think you've stumbled on the wrong blog, we've got a new layout. I wanted to test out some of the new features offered by Blogger so I needed to make some changes. What do you think?

Some things to notice:
  • Top 10 Reads
Now situated on the menu bar at the right. I think I'll post these here each month rather than do an article.
  • From the web to you
This is part of Google Reader. I'll be sharing some feeds for great blog articles etc through this section. At the moment there are articles about books and food. What else are you interested in?

I'll add some more things a bit later and upload the quick links for feeds etc that seem to have been wiped in the change.

So, here's your big chance to give me some feedback. What would you like to see on the blog?

Cheers, Maryanne

No comments: