Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Next week @ ERL

In addition to the regular promotion of activities at Eastern Regional, I thought I might start posting an article each week letting you all know what's happening in the coming week and advising of fully booked events and such.

At the moment I'm calling it Next week @ ERL. Hmmm not very imaginative I know. Have you got any better suggestions? Just click on the comments link below and let me know.

Also, while we're at it....if you have any suggestions for the blog I'd love to hear them too.


Next week @ ERL

Monday 12th June
Queen's birthday - all libraries and mobiles are closed.

Tuesday 13th June 10:15am
Storytime @ Lilydale Museum - Lilydale Museum.
Stories from Lilydale and beyond. Ages 3 - 7. Book at the Museum on 9294-6313.

Thursday 15th June 1pm
Book Chat - Ferntree Gully Library.
A relaxing afternoon, chatting over a cuppa, about books and dvds that you have enjoyed. No need to book - come along and enjoy the afternoon!

Cheers, Maryanne

No comments: